Teen Choice Awards Nominee and performer, Rachel Platten, hit the red carpet sporting a nail (and toe!) look created with Red Carpet Manicure.
Celebrity nail artist Tracy Clemens, explains how she created the look:
- *First, I prepped Rachel’s nails by filing & shaping.
- *Next, I applied a coat of Red Carpet Manicure Clingy Base Coat.
- *Then, I painted on a coat of Red Carpet Manicure Lacquer in White Hot and repeated for second coat.
- *For a unique look, I added Red Carpet Manicure Lacquer in A-List Only in various ways to each nails – all over glitter, ombre effect, a French tip, etc. Just have fun with it!
- *I finished with one coat of Red Carpet Manicure Shine On Stop Coat for a long-lasting manicure and lots of shine.
- *For Rachel’s toes I applied Red Carpet Manicure Cling Base Coat, two coats of A-List Only, and Shine On Top Coat. Rachel also asked that I outline #FightSong in A-List Only to ensure it stood out on her bandage!
[Images: Getty Images, Red Carpet Manicure]