Spring is starting, and summer is on its way, but are you really ready to let winter go? Embrace your inner ice queen with the ORLY Color Blast Collection inspired by Elsa, from Disney’s Frozen. Consisting of 12 shades, the Elsa Collection has 6 icy shimmers to remind you of all the snowmen you built over winter, and 6 bright cremes that have the power to thaw even a frozen heart. However, they’re all guaranteed to give you a princess-perfect manicure.
ORLY collaborated with the Mouse to create this limited edition Elsa Collection. Available only in March at Walgreens stores nationwide, no Disney fan is going to want to miss. Each of the 12 dazzling lacquers are available for $6.99 each, or as part of a duo kit for $10.99.
And we know that you’re all wondering if ORLY will be creating anymore Disney polishes. The answer is yes, and they’ll be coming out in May, July, September, and November of this year – but we can’t share all the details quite yet! We can say that you’ll be able to find them at any Walgreens.
- + Ice-Solated: an aqua shimmer
- + Coronation Ball: a lavender with lilac glitter
- + Frozen: a sky blue shimmer
- + Watch Out Or, Elsa!: a bright purple shimmer
- + Winter Blush: a pink shimmer
- + Snow Queen: a white shimmer
- + In Summer: a bright yellow shimmer
- + Olaf You A Lot: a pink crème
- + Warm Hugs: a bright coral crème
- + Free Spirit: a bright purple crème
- + Kristoff He Goes: a teal crème
- + A Happy… Puddle: a cobalt blue crème