Here’s a classic winter nail idea! Mix it up by using textured polish that looks like snow for your design. @Melcisme shares how from start to finish.
+ Essie First Base top coat
+ Julie G Blueberry Fizz blue textured polish
+ Essie Blanc
+ Thin nail art brush or toothpick
+ Dotting tool or toothpick
+ Optional: Essie Good to Go top coat
1. Paint 2 nails white and paint the remaining nails with the blue textured polish.
2. Using a thin brush or toothpick, paint “X” shapes on the white nails with the blue textured polish.
3. Add more lines inside the “X.”
4. Add dots to the ends of the larger snowflakes using the textured blue polish and dotting tool or toothpick.
5. Add dots around the snowflakes to create “snow.”
6. If adding topcoat, allow to dry a few minutes before applying. Melcisme does not add topcoat to keep the textured feel and look of the polish.
Images: Melissa Collado