This fun nail design was inspired by your favorite Disney mermaid under the sea! Here, the look, products used and a quick tutorial.
Nail Art Tutorial: “The Little Mermaid” Nails
Who needs “gadgets and gizmos aplenty” when you have this better-than-the-real-thing design created by the talented Amy Tran and inspired by your favorite Disney movie, “The Little Mermaid”?
This simple design features Ariel’s scales, iconic red hair, and a rendition of the bow she wore on her (failed) date night with Prince Eric (it’s safe to say we’re just a little obsessed with the movie) and is the ultimate fun design for summer.
Below, the products used and a quick tutorial on the look.
- Nude: “Be There in a Prosecco“ by OPI
- Light purple: “Lotus Begins“ by China Glaze (CG)
- Dark purple: “That’s Shore Bright“ by CG
- Turquoise: “Too Yacht to Handle“ by CG
- Mint: “Mint Chocolate Chip“ by Morgan Taylor Lacquer
Which Disney character inspires you? Let us know in the comments below!