A manicure of stars is simple, but the results are as stunning as the night sky. @Ariannyani shows how to get this design yourself:
+Grey polish: Nature Republic Burnt Grey
+Silver glitter polish by L.A. Colors
+Acrylic paint in Aluminum
+Edinburgh Realism Brush
1. Apply grey nail polish over a base coat.
2. After the base polish was dry, dab some glitter polish.
3. Create your star using acrylic paint by starting with an “A” line.
4. Then from the 2 base draw intersecting lines upward.
5. Finish it of by connecting the 2 open ends to create the skeletal base of your star.
6. Fill in the rest of the star with the aluminum color.
7. Apply matte top coat over finished design.
8. Let it dry.
Follow @ariannyani on Instagram for more.
Images: Ariann Ugale