If you’re planning on saying “I Do” this wedding season, think Red Carpet Manicure. The at-home gel manicure system allows you to customize your nails to match your colors or style, and the formula will last all day and throughout your honeymoon without chipping – no matter how many dances, photos, and toasts you encounter.
With a variety of nudes such as Candid Moment, light pinks like Nervous With Anticipation and appliqués, Red Carpet Manicure will round out your bridal ensemble and complement your new shiny rock! For inspiration, Red Carpet Manicure Nail Tech, Candace Szpeich showed us how to get this classic bridal look with modern influences.
1. First, apply prep and structure. Then cure.
2. Apply two to three coats of Camera Shy curing after each coat.
3. Place a Darling Diva Nail Appliqué in the corner free edge of the nail.
4. Using an RCM striper brush, outline the remainder of the nail in White Hot and cure.
5. Apply Brilliance and cure.
[Images: Red Carpet Manicure]