Pretty nails like these ought to be painted outside with the last whisps of summer breeze blowing tenderly through your hair. If that doesn’t work out, the kitchen table is probably fine, too. Paola of Instagram’s @just1nail used thin brushes to create this delicate design.
- Base color: OPI Eurso Euro
- Americana acrylic paint in Sea Breeze
- Artist’s loft acrylic paint in Cobalt Blue
- Craft Smart acrylic paint in Fuchsia
- Craft Smart acrylic paint in Light Yellow
- Fresh Paint nail polish in Hydrangea
For more of Paola’s nail art, check out her Instagram @just1nail.
[Courtesy of Paola R.; IG@just1nail]