Top your summer off with some ice cream! Ahem, we mean on your nails. Stefanie from the blog Fairly Charming showed us exactly how to mix up the right combination of sprinkles and sugar for this manicure. This design is even better than real ice cream: it’s calorie-free and you can enjoy it several days in a row without guilt!
Nutra Nail Strengthener (base coat)
Love & Beauty Pink Icing
Sinful Colors Nirvana
Daisy Nail Lacquer White Diamond
Sally Hansen Butter-fly Stroke
OPI RapiDry (top coat)
1. After applying base coat, paint 2 coats of pink polish.
2. With your dotting tool, apply brown polish where you would like your drips to fall.
3. With your striping brush, outline your dripping design. Drips should be bigger on the bottom, thin out towards the middle, and then fan back out at the top.
4. Still using your striper, fill in your dripping design. Let dry.
5. Again, pick up your striper. Apply sporadic sprinkles with short, even strokes.
6. Clean up any polish around your cuticles with your slanted brush and polish remover. Top coat and you’re done!
[Image and tutorial: Stefanie Deming of Fairly Charming]