I know there’s nearly a million indie companies out there – at last count there were more than 500! And another one just launched this month. Before you start sighing, this one looks like it might be something really special. You see, this isn’t any regular old nail polish, it’s specifically designed stamping. The brand is called M Polish founded by Megan Patituce who wanted a polish made specifically for stamping that was also cruelty and 5-free. All the colors were swatched by Krystal Emery, who you might know as the blogger behind PolishGalore. Like Konad polishes, M Polishes have a thick formula, making them perfect for nail stamping.
M Polish already has its Spring Collection out for purchase. Also available is the Mother’s Day Duo, of which 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Avon 39 Walk to End Breast Cancer.
The colors out now are:
Spring 2015 Collection
- + M Polish Snowberry: a pearly white
- + M Polish Apple Blossom: a pearlescent baby pink
- + M Polish Starflower: a shimmering pale blue
- + M Polish Apricot Delight: a warm, glowing gold
- + M Polish Bells of Ireland: a rich, shining green
- + M Polish Sweet Clover: a shimmering yellow-green, with chameleon properties that make it seem to change color depending on its base
Mother’s Day Duo
- + M Polish Annette: A coral pink
- + M Polish Sliver of Hope: A rich metallic silver
The polishes are available in two sizes (regular at 11 mL and small at 5 mL) and can be purchased alone or together.
Images: Krystal Emery, M Polish