In this fairytale, there’s no Prince Charming, fairy godmother or even a happily ever after. Never known to go the traditional route – especially not during Halloween – this year China Glaze introduces Happily Never After, a collection of six new jaw-dropping colors that celebrate your dark side. This October evil queens rule and villains always win with this collection of sultry creams and shimmers with wickedly gorgeous matte and chunky glitter accents.
China Glaze Happily Never After includes (left to right):
- Queen, Please! – Iridescent pearl shimmer
- Sin-Derella – Pink-gray shimmer
- Lookin’ Gore-Geous – Dark burgundy cream
- Crown for Whatever – Deep navy matte
- Life’s Grimm – Black-gold shimmer
- Do You, Boo! – Gold-flecked glitter
Watch the videos below for a nail art tutorial from China Glaze!
Mistress of Evil:
Long Live the Queen:
[Images: photography by Jason Bennett, China Glaze]