Here’s a little secret for getting nails that wow even if you aren’t good at nail art or can’t afford to visit your favorite nail artist on the regular. Static Nails provides the first reusable pop-on manicure with kits that are reusable for up to 6 separate reapplications. The nails come in a range of on-trend styles including intricate prints and special effects such as chrome. Here are 5 things you should know about Static Nails:
1. The company was started by Alexis Irene who entered the world of beauty at 14 years old as a L’Oreal brands model. At 17, Alexis started working as a makeup artist at Bloomingdale’s where she worked up the ranks to cosmetics manager with her impressive sales numbers. She came up with the idea for Static Nails while in college at Loyola University Chicago.
2. Static nails launched in 2014 as the first reusable pop-on manicure. Each kit includes 12 sizes per hand (24 nails total) to help your find the right fit.
3. The sets can be worn up for up to 18 days or reapplied up to 6 separate times for shorter wears.
4. The glue is custom formulated and non-damaging. It bonds like an acrylic, but without the damage to allow for flexible wear time.
5. The products are cruelty-free, vegan and formulated without Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.
We stalked the @staticnailsofficial Instagram page to admire the nail styles. Which one is your favorite?
Static just launched a new customer rewards program, so customers can earn product while they shop. Visit Static Nails for more information!
[Images courtesy of Static Nails]