With the Chinese New Year kicking off on Saturday, we teamed up with nail polish brand Serum No. 5 and artist Anna Bucciarelli to offer you a chance to win the Lucky Colors collection. The set of 12 new holographic shades is a celebration of the Chinese zodiac and the corresponding qualities in of all of us.
- Rat– A medium green holographic polish for the smart, charming and persuasive.
- Ox– A blue holographic polish for the patient, kind and stubborn.
- Tiger– An orange holographic polish for the emotional, courageous and intense.
- Rabbit– A medium pink holographic polish for he popular, compassionate and sincere.
- Dragon– A silver holographic polish for the energetic, fearless and warm-hearted.
- Snake– A black holographic polish for the charming, generous and smart.
- Horse– A brown holographic polish for the energetic and impatient world traveler.
- Sheep– A purple holographic polish for the shy, kind and peace-loving.
- Monkey– A soft white with subtle holographic and gold shimmer for the fun, energetic and active.
- Rooster– A golden yellow holographic polish for the independent, practical and hard-working.
- Dog– A red holographic polish for the patient, faithful and kind.
- Pig– A charcoal gray holographic polish for the loving, honest, and luxurious.
To add a little more luck in the mix, this giveaway is open internationally and the winner will also receive a gorgeous watercolor print inspired by the Chinese zodiac.
To enter, simply follow @nailitmag, @serumno5 and @anna.m.bucciarelli on Instagram and leave a comment telling us your favorite shade from the collection. One lucky winner will be contacted directly on Tuesday, Jan. 31. Good luck!