Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and it’s not too late to get her a gift that she’ll indulge in. After all, what better way to celebrate the leading lady in your life than pampering her with luxury?
Perhaps you’ve already gifted her a Mother/Daughter day at the spa, but why not continue the events at home? From moisturizing creams to gorgeous lippies and of course, nail polishes, these are the beauty items your mom didn’t know she wanted.
1. NCLA Nail Lacquer ($16) in Low Cal, So Cal
Could there be anything more classic than a vibrant red polish? I think not.
2. The Better Skin Co. Mirakle Cream ($60)
This fluffy whipped cream is incredibly hydrating for all skin types.
3. Models Own Lix Liquid Lipstick ($8) in Raspberry Mojito
This U.K. brand has the perfect matte lipstick for your mother to try.
4. Joanna Vargas Dawn Face Mask, 5 sheets ($75)
Who could say no to a delicately exfoliating sheet mask?
5. Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer ($22) in Life in Photographs
Talk about a perfect sheer nude lip-gloss for Sunday Brunch.
6. Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish ($15) in Non-Disclosure Agreement
Your mother will LOL at the sassiness of this polish.
7. Malin + Goetz Revitalizing Eye Cream ($92)
This might be a splurge, but the tightening and firming eye cream will definitely be worth it for your mother.
What are your Mother’s Day plans? Let us know in the comments below!
[Images: NCLA; The Better Skin Co.; Models Own; Joanna Vargas; Smith & Cult; Trust Fund Beauty; Malin + Goetz]