If you polish your nails a lot, it can sometimes be hard to transition back to bare nails. Skipping base coat can leave your nails discolored, and picking off gel polish or lacquer can make your nails appear damaged afterwards. In the same way that foundation and concealer leave a clean base for your makeup, the new Zoya Naked Manicure system is a set of very sheer tinted top coat that smooth out any imperfections on the natural nail, and even make it look healthier and brighter. It also creates the perfect foundation for negative space nail art!
You can use any shade you’d like from the set, plus layer multiple tones for combined benefits. Here is what each treatment does:
+ Pink Perfector: brightens
+ Buff Perfector: warms
+ Lavender Perfector: cools
+ Mauve Perfector: deepens
+ Nude Perfector: softens
+ Tip Perfector: dabbed on the free edge, this sheer white mimics a natural free edge
+ Naked Base: refines the nail’s surface before application of your Naked Manicure, strengthens and hydrates nail
+ Satin Seal: provides a natural nail, semi-matte finish
+ Glossy Seal: adds a classic, shiny finish
How to apply:
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked Manicure base coat.
3. Select your Naked Manicure Perfector shade.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector shade(s).
5. Apply Naked Manicure Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by rolling gently between your hands for ten seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish.
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal.