You may have fabulously painted fingernails, but perhaps your feet aren’t quite in the same shape. That’s why Silk’n created the Silk’n Pedi callus remover, allowing you to safely and painlessly smooth away tough calluses. This portable and compact device features a rotating roller to treat uncomfortable and unpleasant calluses and leave you with pretty, touchable feet. Perfect for on-the-go, the Pedi comes complete with two rollers (one rough grain for hard to treat areas and one fine surface for sensitive skin), a protective lid and one brush for cleaning after use.
How to use it:
1. Make sure the skin is dry before treatment (not damp).
2. Prepare a surface (towel, etc.) to ensure an easy clean-up process.
3. Press the safety button down and then move the slide switch up to the on position. The roller will now start to rotate.
4. Apply the roller slowly and carefully to the callus to be removed. Only little pressure is needed – do not treat longer than two to three seconds.
5. To switch off the device, slide the button down.
6. For best results apply body lotion, oil or cream to the skin for a Silk’n smooth finish.
[Images: Silk’n Pedi]