Kick off Superbowl Sunday the right way with the ultimate football fan nail art. Nothing shows your New England Patriots pride like a fanicure, right? Whether you’ve been rooting for the team since day one or you’re really here to watch the brand new commercials, there’s nothing like getting into the team spirit like dressing head to toe in the red, white and blue themed swag.
Top off your game day look with these fan favorite tips from MARS the Salon’s Ayumi Namaizawa. The atmosphere of sports and friends will have your nails do all the talking for you.
1. Apply base coat. Then, apply blue polish on the thumb and pinky, silver polish on the index and the ring finger, and red polish on the middle finger.
2. Paint a shape of the Patriots logo with white polish.
3. Paint the outer lines of the Patriots logo with blue polish.
4. Fill in the Patriots logo with gray polish on the face.
5. Fill in the Patriots logo with blue polish.
6. Paint a star on the logo.
7. Attach some blue star holographic glitter pieces on the index and ring fingers.
8. Paint “Patriots: with white polish on the thumb.
9. Paint a star with white polish on the pinky finger.
10. Paint the outer lines of the star with silver.
11. Apply topcoat.
How are you showing your pride for Superbowl Sunday? Show us by tagging your Instagram pictures with #NailItDaily!