+Product around cuticle is Liquid Palisade from Kiesque
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry.
2. Paint on Liquid Palisade from Kiesque (it dries faster than glue and comes off easier!)
3. Fill cup with room temperature water.
4. Add drops of polishes into the cup, making a bulls-eye. Make sure polishes aren’t thick or goopy. Use new or somewhat runny polishes. You want the polish to spread in the cup.
5. Take a needle and make your design. Make sure you wipe off the excess after each dip.
6. Choose your design and place your finger parallel to the water and dip it in.
7. Make sure your finger is straight in the water.
8. Blow the surface a little so some of the polishes dries, then take a q-tip and get rid of the excess polish in the cup.
9. Remove Liquid Palisade and clean around the fingers using acetone/brush or a q-tip if needed.
10. Apply topcoat and you’re done! Happy painting!
Courtesy of Amy Tran