Still on the hunt for the perfect design to make your Valentine’s Day unique? Take a look at nail artist Alpana’s design for gradient nails that tell a story of a Valentine’s Day date in Paris with Minnie and Mickey Mouse– who wouldn’t want that?
–China Glaze Something Sweet
–Rimmel London Pro Urban Princess
–Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red
–Maybelline Coloroma Glitter Prata Silver glitter topper
+Top coat: Seche Vite
+Also: Disney Water decals, toothpick, & sponge
1. Apply the lightest shade of pink as a base.
2. Take a small amount of the same light pink polish on the sponge. Dab the sponge at the center of the nail in an oval shape.
3. Dab second light pink polish around the edges of the nail. Note: Leave some of the base color in the center but allow them to overlap towards the outer frame of nail.
4. Dab a third, darker, shade of pink on the outer frame on nail, overlapping the other pinks.
5. Repeat 2,3 and 4 until you are happy with the color.
6. Apply a quick-dry top coat. Add a glitter top coat.
7. Using a toothpick, add red dots on the outer frame.
8. Add Mickey water decal in the center. Finish with another top coat to seal the design!
IG : @alpsnailart