Get this starburst dotted look created by Alpana (alpsnailart) by following her easy step-by-step directions!
+Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out and White On nail polishes
+Oriflame Very Me (silver nail polish)
+Lacquer Lust Holo Glitter nail polishes: Blue in the Face, Forbidden Fruit, Poison Ivy & Simply Royal
+Seche Vite Top Coat
1. Paint the nail with a black polish.
2. Using the makeup sponge, dab silver nail polish onto the nail, leaving some black near the cuticle line. This silver layer will not only stand out against the black base, but will also create a dividing gradient layer.
3. Dab a layer of red glitter nail polish with the makeup sponge over the silver layer. Once it is dry, dab one more layer of red glitter on half of the nail closer to the tip.
4. Seal the gradient with top coat. Add a pearl or rhinestone at the center of the nail.
5. Using a medium dotting tool, create four dots around the pearl.
6. Using smallest dotting tool, add another four dots between the larger ones to form a circle.
7. Add additional dots to complete wheel design using the small dotting tool.
See more of Alpana’s nail art online at: