Watch and see how Amy Tran (@amyytran) creates this rainbow gradient popsicle nail!
Here’s what you’ll need:
+ Liquid Palisade by Kiesque
+ Azature Faint White Diamond
+Blue: China Glaze As Vase Value
+Yellow: China Glaze Lemon Fizz
+ Coral China Glaze Petal To The Metal
+ Makeup sponge
+ Glisten & Gloss HK Girl Top Coat
- Start with a base coat and let it dry. You usually want a white base so your colors pop more.
- Paint on Liquid Palisade (purple stuff) from Kiesque. (It dries faster than glue and comes off easier! )
- Apply colors onto a latex-free makeup sponge (I use a dry makeup sponge from Sally Beauty Supply.)
- Dab sponge onto the nail. Use a side to side and up and down motion to blend your colors.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you reached your desired opacity.
- Remove your Liquid Palisade by pulling it up.
- Apply top coat and you’re done!
Images/video: Amy Tran