Watch and learn how to do this Marsala-colored mani from Ariann Ugale (@ariannyani):
- Let the base coat dry before placing the striping tape at the center of the nail. Form three triangles using four pieces of striping tape.
- Apply a coat of the burgundy polish.
- Then gently remove the striping tape pieces one by one.
- Place the 2 square studs on the upper portion of the nail.
- Put the third stud at the top of the two.
- Adjust the three studs in place. Add top coat.
- Let it dry.
Images: Ariann Ugale