Christina Alvarado Delgado shares how to create this pretty negative space floral mani!
1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Bride’.
2. Vogue Fantastic Base Coat.
3. Acrylic Paint in Pink, Aqua, Yellow and Black
4. Mia Secret Top Coat in ‘Ultra Gloss’ and ‘Finish Touch’.
1. Apply a nude milky base (I used Sally Hansen Bride). Then wait for it to be completely dry.
2. Use acrylic paints to do all the detailing.
3. Draw the basic shape of the flowers (in pink and aqua) and then let it dry.
4. Next, add some lines to the petals to give some depth and intensity to the flowers.
5. Place a black dot in the center of the flower and then add little yellow dots around the black one.
6. Let the design dry and add top coat.
• Let the polish base dry before you start painting the design.
• Use acrylic paints for drawing, painting and detailing. It’s so much easier than using nail polish.
• Always let the acrylic paint dry before you start the next step or apply top coat.
[Image courtesy of @crisalvarado17]