Alpana of @alpsnailart sat down and created this pretty dotticure while out in nature one weekend with her husband. Though this design can easily be done using nail art brushes, she chose to do it little differently. Find out how by clicking through below.
- Orange Polish: Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamel 618
- White Polish: Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party
- Top Coat: Rimmel London 5 in 1
- Dotting Tools
- Plastic Sheet
1. Apply 2-3 coats of white nail polish over a plastic sheet. Let it dry for few hours. With the help of a compass, cut out small and large curves from the dry swatch.
2. Apply orange nail polish over a base coat.
3. With the help of tweezers, place two white curved cutouts on the nail.
4. Create white dots in between the curves using dotting tool.
5. Use the dotting tool to make orange dots over the curves. Take your smaller dotting tool and add white dots on the orange dots.
6. Apply top coat over finished design.
Check out the tutorial on Alpana’s blog: alpsnailart.com/dotticure-tutorial-alpsnailart
[Images: Alpana of @alpsnailart]