Two of our favorite attention-grabbing trends to rock during summer? Bright shades and geometric shapes. Kristin of @chickenails demonstrates how to mix these two concepts together for the ultimate sunny day manicure.
1. Paint nails with lacquer.
2. Apply top coat – wait to dry.
3. Use tweezers to pick up sticker from sheet. Be careful not to roll the edges.
4. Place each sticker one by one on the middle and ring finger nail, starting at the base of the nail. Be sure to line up the triangles so they form a straight line.
5. Place a single triangle at the base of the nail on your remaining nails.
6. Seal with top coat.
Images: Kristin Charlton