Create this spring nail design using products from the new at-home party company, Finger Candy Nail Art. This bluish-green polish, Don’t Teal My Heart Away, is perfectly complemented by white Darcy Marie wildflower nail decals including daisies, forget-me-nots and wild roses.
How to achieve the look:
1. Cover natural nail with one coat of 2-in-1 Base/Top coat. Let dry completely.
2. Paint nail with one coat of Don’t Teal My Heart Away (add a second coat if desired). Let dry completely.
3. Using small tweezers, lift desired decal from its plastic backing and place on nail.
4. Place design tape across the bottom of each nail.
5. Cover with one coat of 2-in-1 top coat.
Find out more about how you can host a Finger Candy Nail Art party here: www.fingercandynailart.com.
[Courtesy of Finger Candy Nail Art]