Amy Tran (@amyytran) showed us how to get a blue and gray sponged gradient and then topped it off with stamped flowers. We’re loving the combination of effects. Amy shares how she did it:
+Purple/pink stuff around the cuticle is Liquid Palisade from Kiesque
+La Couleur Couture Nail Lacquer in 1975 (dark blue), 2000 (grey), and 2005 (white base)
+Stamping plate: “BP-08” from Born Pretty Store. Get 10% off at bornprettystore.com using code TYTG10
+White stamping polish from Konad
+Black squishy stamper from Amazon
+Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat
1. Start with a base coat and let it dry. You usually want a white base so your colors pop more or you can choose the lightest color from your color scheme
2. Paint on Liquid Palisade (purple stuff) from Kiesque (it dries faster than glue and comes off easier!)
3. Apply colors onto a latex-free makeup sponge (I used a dry makeup sponge from Target.)
4. Dab sponge onto the nail. Use a side-to-side/up-and-down motion to blend your colors.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you’ve reached your desired opacity.
6. Remove Liquid Palisade.
7. Apply top coat and you’re done!
Watch Part One and Part Two of her video tutorials:
Courtesy of Amy Tran