This year’s Moschino 2017 runway was everything you’d want your summer manicure to look like: colorful, quirky and jaw-dropping. Thankfully, Miss Pop created a look to go with the fashion house’s whacky collection and it’s everything we could have ever imagined. Here, the products used and a tutorial.
Summer Mani Inspo: Miss Pop Nails for Moschino
Jeremy Scott’s Moschino show was a blast to the unforgettable ’60s. With a collection that featured bold colors, crochet flowers and wide-brimmed floppy hats, it was only logical that the accompanying nail art be just as fantastical and boy, was it.
Miss Pop created the retro-inspired look that, with its colors and shapes, make for a great summer nail design for nail artists of all levels. Below, the products used and a quick rundown of the look.
- Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Paint 5 of your nails at random with two coats of bright magenta Infinite Shine Don’t Provoke The Plum. Then paint the other five with two coats of tangerine orange Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
- Pour a little Infinite Shine To The Finish Lime onto a plastic palette or piece of tin foil. Dip a large dotter or back end of an eyeshadow brush into the gel lacquer. Then, gently dab it down on a nail to create the perfect dot.
- Repeat step 3 on all 10 fingers. Make the dots on a random place on each nail.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Wild Blue Yonder.
- On the orange nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Don’t Provoke the Plum.
- On the magenta nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
- Pour out a little Infinite Shine Silver On Ice onto your palette. Using a smaller dotter or ball end of a bobby pin, create small silver centers in each colorful dot.
Will you be rocking this look for summer?