In the need for some last-minute holiday nail art to wow all your friends and family? No need to fret, MARS The Salon has got you covered for any occasion. In these step-by-step tutorials, you have the simplest nails that have all the wow-factor you could want.
The Christmas Shine
By Ayumi Namaizawa of MARS The Salon
- Apply base coat.
- Apply gold glitter color on thumb and ring finger, black on index and pinky, and white on middle finger.
- Draw a black heart on thumb.
- Write “JOY”, and draw some little snowflakes with white color on the black heart.
- Attach some star shape hologram and small round hologram randomly on index finger.
- Draw 3 snowflakes on ring finger with white color.
- Draw some dots between the snowflakes.
- Attach some small gold hologram on middle and pinky finger.
- Apply top coat.
By Yuki Sato of MARS The Salon
- Apply clear gel.
- Draw the bottom of French line with dark blue gel on thumb finger.
- Draw the tip of French line with light blue on thumb finger.
- Draw the dabble French line all fingers as thumb finger.
- Draw the capital H with light blue color and capital A with dark blue color on thumb, capital N with light blue color on index, capital U with dark blue and capital K with light blue on middle, capital A with dark blue on ring, capital H with light color on pinky finger.
[Images: Courtesy of MARS The Salon]