Easter manicures should lift your spirit, and this design by Jin Soon Choi does exactly that. Created using cheerful colors with modern techniques, follow the steps below to learn how to execute this festive and spring-inspired nail art.
1. Apply JINsoon Power Coat Base Coat to all the nails.
2. Apply two coats of JINsoon Charme to all the nails.
3. Using a striping brush, paint a thin rectangle shape, from the left tip toward the base of the nail stopping at the middle using JINsoon Aero. Next, paint another rectangle from the right cuticle edge toward the middle of the nail, fill in the shapes created with Aero.
4. Using a dotting tool, place three dots using colors of your choice. Shades shown are: JINsoon Keppel, Moxie, and Peace. Begin placing the dots at the end of the rectangles, moving toward the tip of the nail.
5. Apply JINsoon Top Gloss Top Coat all over your Easter nail art. Repeat steps 1-3 for all other nails using the dotting tool to place dots in a random pattern with the three colors you chose for step 4, covering about half of the nail. Apply Top Gloss to remaining nails.
What do you think of the Easter nail art design? Let us know in the comments below and share your festive nails with us on Instagram using #nailitdaily!