Superbowl Sunday is coming up, and whether your team is in the final two, or you’re planning to watch the commercials and big half-time show, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be showing off your love for football this weekend. If you’re an Atlanta Falcons fan, you know you’ll be wearing all the red and black gear to show your pride.
Of course, you’re never fully dressed without a manicure, which is why MARS the Salon’s Ayumi Namaizawa has brought you some sports-inspired nail art in order for you to express how much you love The Falcons for the big game.
1. Apply base coat. Then, apply white polish on the index, ring and pinky, and red polish on thumb, and black on the middle finger.
2. Paint a shape of the Falcons’ logo with white polish.
3. Paint the detail of the Falcons’ logo with black polish, and fill the inside of the wings with red polish.
4. Paint the outer lines of the logo with a light gray polish.
5. Paint two red lines diagonally on the index and pinky fingers.
6. Paint four black lines next to the red lines.
7. Paint “ATLANTA” with red polish, and “FALCONS” with black polish on the ring finger.
8. Paint two curved lines, and one vertical line on the center, and then paint three horizontal lines on the vertical line on the middle finger.
9. Apply topcoat.
[Images: Courtesy of MARS The Salon]