Nail It! is published by DC Communications, Inc. President Deborah Carver is the founder and CEO of Creative Age, a 42-year-old publishing company and the largest publisher in the professional beauty industry. Creative Age publications include:
- Beauty Launchpad with news and features about new products for hair, nails, makeup, skincare and tools for beauty professionals
- Beauty Store Business with products, news and trends for open-line and professional beauty stores and distributors
- The Colorist with the latest in haircolor trends, techniques, products and fashion
- DAYSPA with the latest products, services, legal issues and business-building strategies for day spa owners and managers
- MedEsthetics with news, features and education about noninvasive cosmetic therapies, trends, products and equipment for medical professionals and spa owners/managers in the U.S.
- NAILPRO, the magazine for nail professionals
- Surgical Aesthetics for the business of cosmetic plastic surgery and
- INSPIRE Books, America’s most popular line of hairstying books
Products for women who love nails, hair and makeup -- as well as education including books and DVDs for nail technicians, stylists, colorists, makeup artists and more -- can be found at beautyetc.com.